The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the position of Project Associates purely on temporary and contractual basis under a funded project.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Development of Carbohydrates and Peptide-based Life Saving Drugs.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with minimum 60% marks/ equivalent grade with 4 years of research experience in the synthesis of peptides/ saccharides and their analysis OR,
- Candidates having hands-on research experience in solution/ solid-phase synthesis of peptides/ saccharides and experience in the gram-scale synthesis of large peptides/ saccharides.
- Candidates with Ph.D. or those who have submitted their thesis will be preferred.
Initially for 6 months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of the project.
- Rs. 23,840/-+ 24% HRA per month.
- Rs. 35,000/-+ 24% HRA per month for candidates who have submitted their thesis and will be designated as Research Assistant.
- Rs. 47,000 + 24% HRA per month for candidates with Ph.D. and will be designated as Research Scientist.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format by email addressed to email@example.com on or before June 30, 2020.
- Please mention “Project Associate” in the subject line of the email.
- Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- Recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at the time of the selection process.
- Applicants must bring all the original certificates at the time of the selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Research Fellowship/ Senior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 30.