Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad invites applications for Project Associate for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Title of the project: Investigating molecular mechanisms governing adult stem cells dynamics in the infection scenario.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Prasad Abnave, Assistant Professor
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for 6 months and may be extended depending on performance till the project duration.
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidate should have a wet lab research experience.
- Desirable: Experience in the regeneration or stem cell biology research. Hands on experience in the molecular biology and cell biology techniques such as PCR, In vitro transcription, Cell culture, RNA extraction etc. Candidate should be hardworking and team player with interpersonal skills.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
- Interested Candidates should apply online by 12th August 2020, 5:00 PM.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 14th August 2020, 5:00 PM via email to appear in the online interview to be held at 10.00 AM on 17th August 2020.