CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) position of Senior Project Associate & 1 (one) position of Project Associate-I initially for a period of Six Months or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis to establish a Testing and Validation Centre for COVID samples at CSIR-CFTRI/designated premises at Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Senior Project Associate (01)
- Project Associate-I (01)
- For Senior Project Associate: M.Sc/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Virology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ M. VSc. from a recognized university with 4 years of experience in molecular biology work. OR Doctoral degree in Biotechnology/ Virology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry Biochemistry/ M.VSc. from a recognized university with experience in molecular biology technique.
- For Project Associate-I: M.Sc/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Virology/Microbiology/ M.VSc. from a recognized university OR Masters degree with at least one-year hands-on experience in R&D, Hospital/Pathology, Knowledge of Molecular Biology Techniques.
- For Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42,000 plus HRA
- For Project Associate-I: Rs. 31,000 plus HRA
How to Apply?
The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for a maximum period of Six Months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
Eligible candidates are requested to send scan copy following documents through Email on email@example.com latest by 08.05.2020 (Friday) positively:
- Scan copy of duly filled-in application form, which is given at the end of this Advertisement.
- Scan copies of original documents viz. Educational Qualification, Age, Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), Experience certificate, if any; detailed biodata, etc.
Candidates are also requested to provide their Skype ID, Mobile No., and Email address.
- To download the application form, click here.
The last date to apply is May 8, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested un JOB POST: Research Coordinator & Associate at WRI [New Delhi & Chennai]: Applications Open.