Applications are invited from Indian citizens for one (01) position of Project Associate-1 (JRF) in a SERB, Govt. of India funded project (IITM/SERB/SYS/296) undertaken in the School of Engineering, IIT Mandi.
Chemical speciation and airway deposition modeling of bulk and size-segregated aerosols in residential microenvironments from three northeast Indian states: implications for human exposure.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science/Environmental Studies/EarthScience/Atmospheric Science/related subjects (with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA) or M.Tech in Civil/Environmental Engineering (with 65% marks or 7 CGPA). For M.Sc., NET-LS/GATE qualification (at least once in academic career) is preferable.
- Experience in performing laboratory chemical analysis, ion chromatography, and AAS/ICP-MS preferable.
Initially for a period of 6 months; can be extended till October 2021 subject to performance. The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately.
How to apply?
Candidates meeting the aforementioned qualification and experience should send their latest CV, scanned passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of educational degrees and certificates (10th standard onwards), and experience certificates (if any) to sayantan[at]iitmandi.ac.in by 30th October 2020. Candidates must write “Application for Project Associate-1 (JRF)” in the subject-line of their email communication.
Rs. 31,000 per month
Terms & Conditions
- The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately.
- After joining, the candidate may get institute accommodation based on availability as per institute norms.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility requirement does not guarantee shortlisting for interview; higher shortlisting criteria may be imposed.
- The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the aforementioned post will be final.
- The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
Dr. Sayantan Sarkar, Assistant Professor, School of Engineering, IIT Mandi.