Applications are invited for Project Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 June 2021.
Applications are invited for the temporary post of a Project Associate in an SERB sponsored project entitled “J C Bose Fellowship” at Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur, under the supervision of Dr. Amalendu Chandra.
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry. The candidate should have experience of working in the area of vibrational spectroscopic calculations involving quantum chemical, molecular simulation and machine learning techniques through his/her M.Sc. project and/or subsequent work. Also, the candidate should have good knowledge of computer programming in Fortran.
- Candidates not having experience of working in the above-mentioned area need not apply.
- Age limit: 30 years as on June 30, 2021.
Applications through e-mail giving details of the educational qualifications along with scanned copies of degree and date-of-birth certificates, caste certificate (if any), a 2-page brief summary of M.Sc. project/thesis, and brief description of other research experience (maximum 2 pages) should reach the e-mail address amalen[at]iitk.ac.in on or before June 30, 2021. The appointment will be initially for one year or for the duration as recommended by the Selection Committee.
Salary: Rs. 25,500 per month or as recommended by the Selection Committee in the salary range of Rs. 18000-1500-45000.
Click here to view the official notification for Project Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate (RA-III) Under DBT Sponsored Project at NIPGR, New Delhi: Apply by July 1
- Junior Research Fellow at IIT Goa: Apply by June 29