Applications are invited from motivated individuals for the post of Project Associate-I in the area of Electro-mechanical Systems and Lab management as per the details given below:
- Project title: Electro-mechanical projects
- Position: Project Associate- I; 1 position
Essential: The candidate must have a B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Must have good experience in 3D printing, and Oxygen Concentration Systems.
Desirable: Good knowledge in any of the following
- Hardware integration for various electronics and mechanical projects
- Lab management
- Inventory system
- Hands-on experience in various tools like CAD, soldering, welding, and cutting machines
The offer is for 12 months. The project is extendable for another 12 months after successful completion.
How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to upload their CV in the google form.
- Last date of application: 30th May 2021
- The selected candidates are expected to join before June 10, 2021 (negotiable).
As per MHRD regulations. Project Associate – I: With GATE/CSIR-UGC NET: Rs. 31,000 + HRA and Without GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET: Rs. 25,000 + HRA
Dr. P.B. Sujit
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: