Applications are invited for Project Associate Under DST- SERB Funded Project at IISER Tirupati for the year 2022. The last date of application is 17 April.
About IISER Tirupati
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Towards development of fluorophores of predictable fluorescence: A comprehensive investigation of fluorescence characteristics of fluorescein.
- M.Sc in Physics (or) equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in ion trapping, fluorescence spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, high vacuum, and power electronics.
- Age: Preferably not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable for further period of one more year subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Interested candidates should send their application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org on (or) before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 17th April 2022. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code (Project Associate – 1: 09/2022) in the subject line of the email.
- Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA per month.
- Rs. 31,000 + 8% HRA per month based on valid CSIR/ UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate Under DST- SERB Funded Project at IISER Tirupati.
You may also be interested in: