Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position to work on DST project titled “Wireless Networking for Sustainable Rural Connectivity” under the supervision of undersigned.
The positions are purely temporary and are initially for a period of six months. The duration may be extended further if the performance during the first six months is very good and based upon availability of funding.
Candidates having B.Tech/ B.E./ M.Sc. qualification in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communications/ Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age: Upper age limit from the posts is 35 years
The candidate is required to work on software defined radio and must be proficient in programming with python. Physical presence of candidate during job is required. The candidate must have good subject knowledge of machine learning, Python, wireless communications, signal processing, and hands-on experience on software defined radio.
Application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to the undersigned:
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience)
- Statement of purpose (preferably 1 page long)
Put all the above documents in a single .pdf file. Write “Application for DST-PA_your name” in the subject of your email. Email to satyam[at]iitrpr.ac.in.
- INR 31,000 + HRA to scholars who have qualified CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (assistant professorship) or GATE
- INR 25,000 + HRA for others who do not have CSIR-UGC NET or GATE.
Initially for a period of six months. May be extended further, based on performance and continuation of the project.
- Last date for receipt of application: 25th April 2021
- Date of Interviews of shortlisted candidates: Same as the Interview schedule of PhD admissions (around 10-12 May 2021).
Dr. Satyam Agarwal