Applications are invited for Project Associate Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 April.
Applications are invited for the following project position which is purely temporary in nature. Applicants can apply through email giving details of educational qualification and experience.
Age limit: 35 years
Either ‘A’ or ‘B’ Below.
A) For those with M.Tech qualification:
Essential Qualifications: M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (or other relevant branch of engineering).
- Minimum percentage marks: 70% in M.Tech & 60% in B.Tech.
- If the candidate has done B.Sc. and M.Sc. before M.Tech. then 60% marks are a minimum requirement at these levels.
B) For those with B.Sc. & M.Sc. qualification:
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Physics/Materials Science/Chemistry (or other relevant branch of science). + 3 years Experience
- Should have taken mathematics courses at B.Sc level (with 60%). B.Sc. in Physics/Materials Science/Chemistry.
- a minimum of 65% or 6.5 CPI in Master’s degree,
- first division in bachelor’s degree,
- JRF qualified or 95 percentile or higher in GATE. Experience of three years (in research).
- Knowledge of basics of Physics, Chemistry and materials engineering. Good experimental skills.
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven for conducting research and publishing his/her work in high quality scientific journals and conferences.
- The candidate should have demonstrated verbal and writing skills in communicating results of his/her own research.
Interested candidates may apply by sending CV/bio-data and other information as follows:
- complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating year of passing, percentage of marks/division,
- complete details of relevant working experience,
- career goals,
- details of GATE/JRF qualification (valid score/qualification).
Email address for application: moraon[at]iitk.ac.in, (cc to: anandh[at]iitk.ac.in)
Applications should be submitted to (by email, which should reach by 5 pm 25 Apr 2022).
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: