Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position to work on the DGRE CARS project titled “Analysis, Design & Optimization of Semi Flexible Snow Supporting Structures” under the supervision of undersigned. The position is purely temporary and is for a period of six months.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent with specialization in Structural Engineering with 2 Years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions of Science and Technology.
- Desirable Qualifications: Finite Element Analysis, Analysis and Design of Advanced Steel Structures.
How to Apply?
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to the undersigned:
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet).
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research/industrial/academic experience).
- Copy of all degree certificates.
Put all the above documents in a single .pdf file. Write “Application for PA II_your name” in the subject of your email and send to the email mentioned in the end. Last date for receipt of application: 12th January 2021.
Rs. 35,000 + HRA.
Date of Interviews of shortlisted candidates: 15th January 2021, 9:30 am onwards. The selected candidate is expected to join by 20th January 2021.
Dr. Muthulingam Subramaniyan