An Online Interview for the engagement of a Project Associate (on contract basis) for a DBT funded Research Project in the School of Biotechnology, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 19.11.2020.
- Duration of Engagement: Up to Jan 2021 (it will be extended if DBT permits)
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Department of Biotechnology
- Name of Project: “Exploration of the diagnostic/therapeutic potential of non-coding RNAs-Phosphatase-HER2-UPAR cross talk in breast cancer”
- First Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry. Also, candidates should have good writing and communication skills. The project demand dedication, teamwork and willingness to travel to other institutes to perform certain experiments.
- Good knowledge in molecular biology techniques and experience in mammalian cell culture and animal work is desirable.
- Age limit: Upto 28 years as on the last date of the application (Relaxation to age and marks are according to the DBT/DST guidelines)
How to apply?
Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to hodbiotech[at]nitc.ac.in with subject “Application for Project Associate, DBT”. The self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form. The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the eligible candidates through their e-mail.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month (Rupees Thirty-one thousand only) who are selected through National eligibility tests-CSIR UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or selection process through national level examinations conducted by central Govt Departments and their agencies and institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand only) for others who has not cleared any eligibility tests as mentioned above.
Last date to receive the submission of online application: 17.11.2020 at 4.00 pm.