Applications are invited for Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 29 September.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the post of “Project Associate-2” on contract basis for the Wellcome Trust / DBT India Alliance funded project entitled “Cognitive Dysfunction and Sleep Dysregulation as Endophenotypes of Psychosis: A Study of Neurophysiological, Neuroimaging and Neuroimmune Correlates” under Dr. V. Shivakumar, Scientist-D, Dept. of Integrative Medicine & Principal Investigator.
- Masters in Neuroscience with 2 years hands on experience with assessment of patients with psychiatric illness and neuroimaging experience.
- Age limit: 35 Years
Nature of Work
Involves, subject recruitment, clinical and cognitive assessment of patients with psychosis, neuroimaging acquisition and analysis.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, must apply by mandatorily sending following documents as a single pdf in the same order:
- Application letter (It should mention the Notification No., Name of the applied Post & Date)
- Checklist (Strictly in the attached Format-Annexure I)
- Resume (Strictly in the attached Format-Annexure II): mandatory to include e-mail ID, Contact Number, Postal Address & Two Referees)
- Copy of certificate of the Age Proof
- Copies of certificates of Essential Academic Qualification(s), Number of Attempts & Percentage / Grade of Marks
- Copies of certificates of Experience(s) (Work experience wherever applicable for “Essential qualification for eligibility” should be supported by a Letter of Recommendation from the supervisor of the department/section/project in which the
candidate has work experience)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview for the said post through ONLINE/OFFLINE.
- All the above documents should be mandatorily sent as a single pdf document by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications not following the above format and not having the above-mentioned documents will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 29th September 2021.
2 years 10 months. Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months which will be extendable till the end of the project depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Rs. 34,720 per month (consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: