Applications are invited for Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 October.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Project Associate-I on contract basis under the DBT funded project entitled “Centre for depression diagnosis and medication adherence” (Principal Investigators: Dr. G. Venkatasubramanian, & Dr. V.S Sreeraj, Department of Psychiatry, NIMHANS).
- Essential Qualification for Eligibility: Master of Science in Clinical Psychology from a recognized institute/university AND Minimum 1 year of research experience involving clinical assessments of patients with psychiatric disorders
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in eye movement tracking. Experience in clinical assessment of patients with schizophrenia and depressive disorder.
- Upper Age Limit 35 years
2 years 9 months. Initial appointment will be made for a period of 6 months, which will be extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate every 6 months till 2 years 9 months (OR) till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must apply by mandatorily sending following documents as a single pdf in
the same order:
- Application letter (It should mention the Notification No., Name of the applied Post & Date)
- Checklist (Strictly in the attached format)
- Resume (Strictly in the attached format: mandatory to include e-mail ID, Contact Number, Postal Address & Two Referees)
- Copy of certificate of the Age Proof
- Copies of certificates of Essential Academic Qualification(s) & Mark Sheets
- Copies of certificates of Experience(s) (Work experience wherever applicable for “Essential qualification for eligibility” should be supported by a Letter of Recommendation from the supervisor of the department/section in which the candidate has work experience)
- Document(s) to support other desirable qualifications
All the above documents should be mandatorily sent as a single pdf document by email to nimhans.depression[at]gmail.com. Applications not following the above format and not having the abovementioned documents will not be considered.
- Rs. 31,000 INR + HRA (for candidates qualified in National eligibility tests/equivalent)
- Rs. 25,000 INR + HRA for others who do not fall under (a) above
The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 30th October 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS.
You may also be interested in:
- Research Assistant and Junior Geographical Assistant at NATMO, Govt. of India [208 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 25