Applications are invited for Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at INST Mohali for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 July.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Associate-I in the research project funded by ‘DBT’, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Title of the Project
Understanding the Forces Involved in the Packing of Enzymes Inside the Bacterial Microcompartments for the Development of Novel Encapsulated Bio-Systems.
- Essential: M.S(Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech./M.Sc/M.V.Sc Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (preferable specialization in pharmaceutics or Pharmacology)/Biological Science/Life Sciences/Biotechnology with NET/GATE/GPAT qualification.
- Desirable: Experience in nano-formulations, Cell culture studies, Biophysical Chemistry,
- Age limit: The upper age limit shall be 35 years as on 15.07.2021, which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes/, Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicants whereas 3 years in case of OBCs (Non-creamy layer candidates).
Project duration: Initially for one year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate.
Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address by 15.07.2021 by speed-post or via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to:
Dr. Sharmistha Sinha, Scientist-E
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Mohali
Sector-81, Knowledge City, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Punjab, Pin – 140306
Ph No.: +91-0172-2297000
Last date of Receipt of applications: 15th July 2021.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA (pm)
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at INST Mohali.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Medical Officer at TISS Mumbai: Apply by July 11
- JOB POST: Behavioural Activation Counsellor Under NIHR-UoY Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru [4 Vacancies]: Apply by June 28