Applications are invited for Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Kolkata for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 October.
Applications are invited for Project-Associate I position in the group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, at IISER Kolkata. The position is available based on the performance and availability of funds. The duty involves cell biology work, solid phase peptide synthesis, structural characterization and its application in the area of medicinal chemistry, therapeutic biomaterial, cancer biology, regenerative medicine and Computational Biology work/Bioinformatics.
- Project title: Engineering nature inspired peptide based nanomedicine for blood clotting and wound healing
- Funding agency: DBT, Govt. of India.
- Name of the post: Project-Associate I
- No. of position: One
- Minimum Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Sciences having specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects in BSc Hons. Candidate needs to have BSc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology.
- Desirable qualification: Prior experience in cell biology and developing peptide based therapeutics. It is desirable that candidate needs to have at least one first author or shared first author paper.
Interested candidates are requested to send their cv, softcopies of self-attested relevant documents (certificates and marks sheets from Class X, Class XII, BSc Hons., MSc) to Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy (E-mail: email@example.com) by 22nd October 2021 and mention “Application for Project Associate I Position” as the subject of the e-mail. Please send your cv and other documents as one consolidated file and file name should be given as “Full name of the candidate_application”.
In the cv, please provide these informations: your name, date of birth, your e-mail address and cell no., your address, marks and subjects for each exam (Class X, Class XII, BSc (Hons) and MSc. Please mention, your pass subjects of your BSc.
Rs. 25000+24 % HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Kolkata.
You may also be interested in: