Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur invites Applications are invited for the temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
B.Tech Or M.Sc.
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and Technology/ Nanoscience and Technology/Printing/Ink/Material Science & Engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry, Polymer Science.
- Experience in fabrication and characterization of sensors (temperature sensors/gas sensors preferred).
- Experience in polymer synthesis, ink formulation, sensing film fabrication using spin coating/ink-jet printing/screen-printing.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, profilometry, optical microscopy, sheet resistance measurements, electrical measurements.
Rs. 18000-1500-45000/- per month based on qualification.
1 Year Contract or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th June 2019.