Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate (JRF)/ Project Scientist (Under DST Funded Project) at IIT Mandi.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is an autonomous engineering and technology university located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. IIT Mandi’s permanent campus is fully functional at Kamand and Salgi Mandi. Timothy A. Gonsalves was the first Director of IIT Mandi and R. C. Sawhney served as the first Registrar.
A low-cost MEMS-based and video-based monitoring and early warning system for rainfall-induced landslides.
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering) + M.Tech (Geotechnical Engineering or related areas).
- Candidate must have qualified GATE at least once in the academic career.
- Multi-disciplinary interest, Statistical Analysis, Machine learning coding, good command over English language and technical writing in English.
- The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years.
Max. up to INR 31,000/- + HRA as per norms, if eligible.
06 months, extendable to maximum of 28 months, upon satisfactory performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 20, 2021.
Merely fulfilling the eligibility requirement does not guarantee shortlisting for interview; additional criteria may be imposed for shortlisting.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Associates (Under Swedish Research Council Project) at IIT Mandi [2 Vacancies]: Apply by July 18
- Research Associate (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at BHU, Varanasi: Apply by July 26