Applications are invited for Project Associate (National Centre for Flexible Electronics) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 2 November.
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Development of TFT Array and Liquid Crystal Layer and their Integration with Metasurface Antenna” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech Or M.Sc Or B.Sc. + MCA.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Basic understanding of thin film electronics, i.e. fabrication processes, device characterization etc.
- Willingness to learn thin film deposition processes, e.g. CVD, PVD, ALD.
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, e.g. TFTs and pressure sensors.
- Experience with thin film transistor fabrication and characterization will be a big plus
1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Nature of Work
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- As a team member you will help in developing thin-film devices
- Fabrication of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- Electrical and optical characterization of fabricated devices
- Operation and basic maintenance of equipment used for fabrication
Kindly email your complete resume to flexe[at]iitk.ac.in or send by post to the below address latest by 02 November 2021.
Rs. 18000 – 1500 – 45000 (per month based on qualification).
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (National Centre for Flexible Electronics) at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: