Centre for Biomedical Engineering and Department of Applied Mechanics of IIT Delhi are looking for Project Associates. Interested and motivated candidates are requested to apply.
Number of Posts:
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering: 01
- Department of Applied Mechanics: 04
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering: Design synthesis and characterization of nano-composite scaffold for Wound Healing (RP03492G)
- Department of Applied Mechanics: Towards the Development of an India Centric Climate Model: Convection, Clouds and Gravity Wave Drag Parameterisations (sub project no.01 under RP03350G) (MI01885)
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering: 1st class M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ M. Pharma with research experience of minimum two years.
- Department of Applied Mechanics: 1st class B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M. Tech. or equivalent degree in an appropriate discipline with research experience in Atmosphere/ Ocean/ Climate/ Metrology Sciences.
- Numerical Modeling of the Atmospheric
- Application of High-Performance Computing (HPC) in Climate Modeling
- Monsoon Process Studies
Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000-35,750-38,500-41,250-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
How to Apply:
Fill the form given here and carry it at the time of interview.
Dates for Walk-In-Interviews are as follows:
Centre for Biomedical Engineering: July 8
Department of Applied Mechanics: July 16
Centre of Biomedical Engineering: email@example.com
Department of Applied Mechanics:firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification of Centre of Biomedical Engineering, click here.
For official notification of Department of Applied Mechanics, click here.
You might also be interested in Research Assistant at NIT Surathkal.