Applications are invited for Project Associate/ JRF Under ICMR Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 April.
About IISER Pune
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
“CRISPR/Cas9 based genome editing used to generate a Drosophila model of Familial Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis”.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. / B.Tech in Life sciences / Biotechnology / Bioengineering with minimum 70% marks / equivalent grade. Additional percentage cut-off will be applied during the screening process if needed.
- Preference Candidate with having experience in handling Drosophila, and collection / analysis of behavioural data. Expertise in handling activity data and its statistical analyses. Working knowledge of genetics will be preferred.
- Age: PA-I: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application & JRF: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application.
The incumbent will have to maintain Drosophila cultures, and collect behavioural data on the Drosophila Activity monitoring system (DAM) for age dependent deterioration of the disease model.
Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to bio_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before April 25, 2022. Please mention “Advt. No. 31/2022” and “Name of the post & Advt No. 31/2022” in the subject line of the email.
- PA- I – Rs. 25,000 + 24% HRA per month.
- JRF – Rs. 25,000/-+ 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET / GATE / DBT – JRF / any other National Level Test conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies OR equivalent scorecard.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate/ JRF Under ICMR Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: