Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Carbon Zero Challenge” Co-ordinator: Prof. Indumathi Manivannan Nambi, Dept. of Civil Engineering.
Project Associate (3 Vacancies)
- Ensuring that the budgets proposed by the teams are in compliance.
- Requests for funding are in accordance with their project plan.
- Ensure that the teams are funded in a timely manner.
- Designing and executing the media campaigns (email, social media and phone calls) to maximize the program’s outreach and ensure that the number of target applications is met.
- Keeping content on the project website and social media pages up to date.
- Work with external designers to create marketing materials like brochures, banners, posters, standees, etc.
- Coordinating with the program team and web developers to ensure they deliver the requirements.
- Coordinate between web developers and third-party services to ensure all parties have the information they need.
- BE / B.TECH / Master Degree in Science.
- Ability to handle finance and accounts.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in social media marketing.
- Web services development experience.
How to Apply?
- All the positions are on a pure contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is October 23, 2019.
Phone Number: 044- 2257 9778
Email ID: email@example.com