Potential candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 22nd July 2019 for the position of one Project Associate for the Botanical and Medicinal Plant Garden Project at IIT Mandi under the supervision of Dr. Shyam K Masakapalli, IIT Mandi.
The Project Associate will mainly be involved in documenting the flora and developing the Botanical Garden at IIT Mandi.
The candidate will also study the flora of other regions of Himachal Pradesh, develop herbarium, website maintenance and undertake R&D in related areas as per the project needs.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree with 60% marks in Botany/Taxonomy/Life Sciences or relevant subject area.
- Must have proven expertise in studying and documenting flora. Experience in developing Botanical Garden will be an added advantage.
- Must have been involved in plantation drives and maintenance of Garden (herbal, botanical, etc), excellent communication and writing skills, Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team, Willingness to learn new techniques.
18,000-22000/- (consolidated) depending on qualification and experience
Immediate start until December 2019 (5-6 months) or until the end of the project.
The selected candidate will need to join the project immediately.
- Walk-in-Interview on 22nd July 2019.
- Report at A4 building, Office-305, IIT Mandi, Kamand at 9:00 AM.
- No TA/DA is provided to attend the interview.
- Potential candidates are advised to send their detailed CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter before the interview date.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org