Applications are invited for Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Associate Under Ministry of Earth Sciences Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 19 July.
“Improved description of the water cycle in the upper Ganga catchment using isotopic, geochemical data and model simulations”.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology / Applied Geology / Earth Sciences with (Physics + Maths / Computer Science) at undergraduate level
- Preference: Candidates having a strong command of undergraduate level geology/ physics/ maths and computer programming with prior experience in hydrological modelling and geospatial data analysis will be preferred.
- Age: PA-I: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application & JRF: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application
Upto September 28, 2021 which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Interested candidates should fill online application available on link Click here to apply on or before July 19, 2021.
- PA-I – Rs. 25,000 + 24% HRA per month.
- JRF – Rs. 31,000/-+ 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET / GATE / DBT – JRF / any other National Level Test conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies OR equivalent scorecard.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Associate Under Ministry of Earth Sciences Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: