CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in NIO Head Quarters, Goa.
The National Institute of Oceanography, founded on 1 January 1966 as one of 37 constituent laboratories of the CSIR, is an autonomous research organization in India to undertake scientific research and studies of special oceanographic features of the Northern Indian Ocean.
Atmospheric aerosol chemistry over marine region and its impact on biogeochemistry of North Indian Ocean.
M.Sc Environmental Sciences/ Atmospheric Science
Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement
- Experience in atmospheric aerosol studies
- To participate in field trips (inland and onboard cruises) for atmospheric aerosol collection and other observations/monitoring. To analyze aerosol for physical and chemical parameters in lab as well as during field trips. Any other project related work assigned from time to time.
Upper Age Limit
Rs.25000 /- Plus HRA as per rules
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to email@example.com latest by 2nd December 2020. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
- Scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form.
- Scanned copies of
- CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory where it shows Geology subject was studied . Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate . Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificate. If certificate doesn’t have proper percentage / CGPA / Grade then the application may not be considered.
- Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
- NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
- Experience certificate (If there is any or If applicable)
- Other certificates, if any
All the documents including an application form to be made SINGLE PDF File and to be sent to the mentioned email address. Avoid sending individual PDFs.
Mode of Selection
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
- Applications received after the due date (2nd December 2020) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
Dec 2, 2020
For more details, click the link below.