Eligible and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview for engagement of Project Associate-I on purely temporary basis in externally funded project tenable at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru.
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, popularly known as CIMAP, is a frontier plant research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Established originally as Central Indian Medicinal Plants Organisation (CIMPO) in 1959, CIMAP is steering multidisciplinary high quality research in biological and chemical sciences and extending technologies and services to the farmers and entrepreneurs of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) with its research headquarter at Lucknow and Research Centres at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara.
- Age limit is 35 years.
- The upper age limit as mentioned above will be as on date of the interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/persons with disabilities and OBC candidates.
M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
Working experience in yeast biology
Rs.31,000/- + 24% HRA for CSIR/UGC/ ICAR/DBT – NET/JRF/LS/GATE qualified candidate OR Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for Others
Duration and Nature
- Engagement will be initially for a period of one year, and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The tenure of project staff shall be co-terminated with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five year duration. The performance of the Project Associate/ Sr. Project Associate/JRF would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- The position is only temporary and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-CIMAP.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates may appear before the Committee on 1st April, 2021 at 10.00 AM at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru along with their signed Bio-Data (form link) with original and attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and a recent passport size photograph. No TA will be admissible.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Candidates are required to be present at 09.00 AM for enrolment.
For more details, click the link below.