Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate-I at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru.
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, popularly known as CIMAP, is a frontier plant research laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
M.Sc. in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Botany/Department of Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops.
Working experience in Aromatic and Medicinal Plants breeding/tissue culture techniques
Rs.31, 000/- + HRA for UGC, CSIR- NET/NET-LS/GATE qualified candidate OR Rs.25, 000/- + HRA for others
How to Apply?
- Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through MS Team. The last date for receipt of online applications is 03.01.2022, 5.30 PM in the prescribed format only given here.
- After receipt of online applications only screened candidates will be called by e-mail for MSTEAM online interview.
Terms & Conditions
- Engagement will be initially for a period of one year, and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The tenure of project staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five year duration. The performance of the Project Associate would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- The position is only temporary and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-CIMAP.
- The upper age limit as mentioned above will be as on date (last date of receipt of online application) which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/persons with disabilities/women/OBC.
- Special age relation in case of Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried as per rules.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- The Project Associate shall be permitted to avail leave as per rules.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Online Interview: Jan 6, 2022
- Last Date for Online Applications: Jan 3, 2022