Applications are invited for Project Associate (Humanities and Social Sciences) at IIT Mandi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 3 May.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for one (01) position of Project Associate-I in a Swedish Research Council (VR)-funded project (IITM/LU-SW/SYS/330) undertaken jointly in the School of Engineering and the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Mandi in collaboration with Linköping University, Sweden.
Coal-based economies in developing countries: An environmental, health and cost evaluation around mega thermal power plants.
- Minimum eligibility criteria: Master’s in Economics/ Statistics/Development Studies / related area with 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA.
- Desirable: i) Experience in handling statistical software for data analysis; ii) Good oral communication skills in Bengali.
- Organizing and participating in health and socioeconomic surveys in the study locations
- Statistical analysis of data
- Maintaining liaison with the stakeholders in the field area
Initially for a period of 06 months; extendable subject to performance. The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately.
Rs. 25,000 – 30,000 (consolidated) per month; additional TA and DA are permissible during fieldwork
Candidates meeting the aforementioned qualification and experience should send their latest CV, scanned passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of educational degrees and certificates (10th standard onwards), and experience certificates (if any) to shyamasree[at]iitmandi.ac.in by 3rd May 2022. Candidates must clearly write “Application for Project Associate I” in the subject-line of their email communication.
Dr. Sayantan Sarkar
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Humanities and Social Sciences) at IIT Mandi.
You may also be interested in: