Applications invited for Project Associate (Embedded systems engineer) at IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation. Last Date for Application is February 10, 2021.
IIT Ropar is looking for Project Associate (embedded systems engineer) to join our Technology Innovation Hub. As an expert in embedded solutions, you are expected to work on both the hardware and software side of things. You will be solving challenging problems and developing innovative solutions that find application across many industries, especially Agriculture and Water. Sound technical knowledge and a creative approach to problem-solving are a must to qualify for this job.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Develop and maintain firmware and middleware for embedded platforms.
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions.
- Test and debug embedded software and applications.
- Develop hardware and software specifications.
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- B.Tech/B.E. or M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with NET (CSIT/UGC) or GATE qualification
- Sound knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python.
- Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux API, Windows API, and version control systems
- Excellent knowledge of interface and network protocols.
- Should be able to work in a team, and should be able to converse with young inventors in the company at IIT Ropar.
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to suman[at]iitrpr.ac.in on or before 10th Feb 2020,
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior experience)
- Any proof of identity
Write “Application for Project Associate IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Rs. 31,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided, based on availability.