Applications are invited for Project Associate (embedded systems engineer) at IIT Ropar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 4 July 2021.
- B.Tech/B.E. orM.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with NET (CSIT/UGC) or GATE qualification
- Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may also be considered as per DST rules on a reduced fellowship.
- Sound knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python.
- Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux API, Windows API, and version control systems
- Excellent knowledge of interface and network protocols.
- Should be able to work in a team, and should be able to converse with young inventors in the company at IIT Ropar.
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Develop and maintain firmware and middleware for embedded platforms.
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions.
- Test and debug embedded software and applications.
- Develop hardware and software specifications.
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04th July 2021,
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior experience)
- Any proof of identity
Write “Application for Project Associate IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Rs. 31,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided, based on availability.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Embedded Systems Engineer) at IIT Ropar.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Scientist at IIT Kanpur [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 28
- Research Associate (Hydro & Renewable Energy) at IIT Roorkee: Apply by July 7