Applications are invited for Project Associate (Electronics/Communication Engineering) Under MeitY funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 September.
About the Project
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has funded Next Generation Wireless Research and Standardization on 5G and Beyond project to encourage Indian academia and industry to contribute to the 5G+/6G standards.
The goal of the project is to generate IPR and then take those IPRs as contributions to the 5G+/6G standards. All activities in this project are focused towards creating IPRs which lead to patents, designing algorithms that will make up the product design and implementation IPRs that can give a head start in developing 5G+/6G telecom products.
Min. Qualification: B.Tech (Electronics/Communication Engineering) with expertise in the relevant area
- Excellent background in wireless communication
- Appreciation of hardware design of communication systems
- Should have tested some communication hardware
- Good knowledge of basic analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems
- Work with existing hardware and validate the algorithms
- Design new 5G/6G algorithms
Please send your resume on or before Sep 23, 2021 to the below given mail id. Please [mention the post in the subject line of the email]. Email id: email@example.com
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Electronics/ Communication Engineering) Under MeitY funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: