Applications are invited for Project Associate (Electrical Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Ropar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 September.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for project associate -I position to work in a DST-GoI, funded sponsored research project entitled “Wireless Networking for Sustainable Rural Connectivity”.
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics and Communications/IT Engineering or equivalent (with 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 and above) from a recognised university.
- Desirable: Candidates with a strong background in Python/C/C++ programming skills and machine learning are encouraged to apply
- Must not be more than 32 years as on closing date of application (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of GOI).
6 months and extendable based on fund availability and performance.
- Online form can be submitted via this page.
- Interview will be held on 23th September 2:00 pm onwards via this link.
Rs. 31,000/-per month + HRA: For GATE/NET qualified & Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA: For those who do not have GATE/NET.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Electrical Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Ropar.
You may also be interested in: