NIELIT Chennai is looking for bright & result oriented persons for various projects. The following positions are available purely on a temporary contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project or end of funds whichever is earlier.
Project Associate (IT) (3 positions)
Teaching, Designing of Courses, Software Development, Technical Project Proposal Preparation, Coordination & Management of Projects.
- B.E/B.Tech.(CS/IT)//MCA/DOEACC B Level
- M.Tech or Higher degree will be preferred.
- Data Science/AI/PHP-MySQL under Linux/Dot Net/Android/Java
- At least 2 Years of teaching/ project experience/ software development in Industry/ Scientific Societies.
Rs. 20,000/- pm
- Candidates should be present in person at NIELIT, ISTE Complex, Gandhi Mandapam Road, (Opp. Anna Centenary Library), Chennai – 600 025 for Interview at the above-mentioned dates against the post at 9:00 AM.
- A written test may be conducted, if necessary.
- In such a case, the interview of shortlisted candidates will take place on the same day or the next day.
- The candidates must bring with them original and self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, age, experience, etc. and two passport size photographs. Qualification mentioned above are through regular schemes only (no part time) and experience is post qualification only.
- Processing Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 200/- for others and Rs.100/- for SC-ST candidate per post per application
- The salary shown is tentative and shall be commensurate with experience and knowledge.
- The selected candidate shall be paid consolidated emoluments and will not be paid any other financial benefits like Medical, HRA, and Transport etc.
- The selected candidates will be offered contractual engagement on a purely temporary basis under various Projects for a period of the one-year period only initially, which may be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of NIELIT.
- These posts do not carry any entitlement for regularization in the future.
Phone Number: 011-25308400