Applications are invited for Project Associate (Computer Science & Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 June.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Project Associate-I for the “Deep Summarization Evaluation” sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Deep Summarization Evaluation
- Sponsored Agency DST-CNRS Targeted Programme 2018-19
6 Months (i.e. Up to Jan 19, 2023) or co-terminus with the duration of the project and may be extendable up to July 2023.
- Age Limit 35 Years (last date of application)
- Essential Qualification 1. B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with First Class Degree and Other terms are according to DST guidelines
- Desirable Experience Expertise and strong interests in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Python Programming.
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and all other relevant documents to Dr. Partha Pakray, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar through email: partha[at]cse.nits.ac.in and pakraypartha[at]gmail.com with subject line “Application for the temporary post of Project Associate-I under the project Deep Summarization Evaluation”.
Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 30 June, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- Date of interview, time, and venue: July 18, 2022 at 11:00 AM at Department of CSE, NIT Silchar.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Computer Science & Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: