Applications are invited for Project Associate (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 10 July 2021.
Applications are invited for two positions of “Project Associate” in the Project numbered “NSCS/CS/2017518” in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: B. Tech ‘OR’ M.Sc. ‘OR’ B.Sc. + MCA
- Good knowledge of Networking and TCP/IP Protocol Stack
- High Proficiency in programming in C/Python/Java
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms and experience with Python ML Libraries
- Knowledge of Drupal
- Experience with Dockers
- At least 60% marks in academics
- Fluency in English language to make presentations and report writing
The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development and Implementation of Network Intrusion Detection Systems
- ML based Network Intrusion Detection System Design and Implementation
- Docker orchestration
- Deployment of Network Intrusion Detection, Log Analysis and Analytics on Logs and Network Events
- Writing reports and making presentations on the work done
Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Interested candidates may apply by filling up the google form. Note that you must have a comprehensive yet-to-the-point cover letter uploaded with the application.
- Last date of receipt of application: July 10, 2021, before or at 5 pm.
- Tentative date of interview: July 15, 2021.
Consolidated Salary range: INR 18000-1500-45000 per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: