Applications are invited for Project Associate (Biological Sciences) at IISER Bhopal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 December.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Project Associate – I in the laboratory of Dr. R. Mahalakshmi, Professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences, IISER Bhopal.
The research involves biophysical studies of the human mitochondrial outer membrane proteins. Only those with an aptitude for fundamental research in membrane protein biophysics and are serious about committing to innovative science will be considered. Others need not apply.
- Mandatory Qualifications for both posts: Must have had first class M. Sc./ B. Tech./ M. Tech degree or equivalent from a recognized national university or institute.
- Preferred: mathematics as a subject in M. Sc./ B. Tech./ M. Tech. Enclose mark sheet as proof.
- Additional Qualifications for each post:Post 1: Must have practical experience in ion channel electrophysiology. Post 2: Must have experience in molecular docking and MDS.
- Age: Applicant should not have completed 25 years of age at the time of joining.
Rs. 31,000/- (for candidates with National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET or GATE) OR Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (without NET/GATE), or as per prevailing norms of funding agency and IISER Bhopal. HRA as applicable.
Up to 1 year; extendable to 2 years with salary appraisal based on performance.
Interested candidates must e-mail their complete CV containing the following:
- DoB with educational experience and latest photograph
- Proof that you meet mandatory qualifications (enclose mark sheets)
- Details of practical experience and experience certificate
- Specify clearly whether or not you have qualified NET/GATE
- Contact details of two referees who can attest to your experience
Email the details to maha[at]iiserb.ac.in. Incomplete applications or those that do not meet the aforementioned criteria will not be considered.
Last date for application: 15 December 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (Biological Sciences) at IISER Bhopal.
You may also be interested in: