Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the online walk-in-interview for the post of Project Associate at NIDM, New Delhi.
National Institute of Disaster Management abbr. NIDM, is a premier institute for training and capacity development programs for managing natural disasters in India, on a national as well as regional basis.
About the Job
The National Institute of Disaster Management is seeking experienced qualified candidates for the following position purely on contractual basis under the Project “Ministry of Ayush – Disaster Management Plan (AYUSH-DMP)”, at NIDM Campus, Rohini, Delhi.
Master’s in Public Health/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Yunani/ Disaster Management/Environment Science or allied areas WITH at least 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a) Drafting of national level sectoral Plan(s) of adaptation/DRR and, b) Experience of dealing with Government Officials and Ministries.
- Good writing skills in English and familiarity with computer application (MS Word, Excel) and know-how of secondary research – collection and compilation of data, analysis and report writing.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices in climate change and disasters, resilience and sustainable development related issues.
- Experience of research or risk/vulnerability studies, consultation workshops and drafting of reports/documents.
- Research Publication, book chapters, scientific articles, etc.
- Experience of developing publications, and case studies/ edited volumes/ training modules/manuals.
- Experience of developing National level Sectoral Plan(s) of Adaptation/ DRR.
- Skill of using analytical and diagram software.
Duration of Engagement
The period of engagement will be limited to the project period, and would be purely on contract basis. The engagement would be under the project and would not entail the Project Associate for any claim of employment with NIDM establishment or the government.
Supervision & Guidance
The Project Associate shall assist the Principal Investigator/ Project Director of the Project.
Rs. 55,000/- + 27 % HRA per month.
40 Years as on 30.03.2022
How to Attend?
- The date of the Online Walk-in Interview is 22.04.2022. Interested candidates may send their detailed resume in the prescribed format (including email-id, mobile no., alternate no.) through email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18.04.2022 for booking their time slot. Only 20 nos. of eligible candidates will be entertained on first come first served basis.
- The Online Walk-in Interview shall be held on free video conferencing software for which an app is required to be installed at the applicant’s mobile/laptop. The details of video conferencing software including login credentials shall be sent only to confirmed applicants through email by 20.04.2022.
Place of Posting
NIDM Campus at Plot No. 15, Pocket 3, Block B, Sector 29, Rohini, New Delhi-110085.