Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Associate at IIT Roorkee.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, headed by Director Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi. It was formerly known as University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Project Associate – 1 no.
- Title of Project: Technical Assistance on Pumped Hydro Plants in India.
- Sponsor of the project: M/s Azure Power India Private Limited, New Delhi.
M.Sc. (Geography) with specialization Diploma / Degree in remote sensing and GIS having minimum 10 year experience.
- To assistance in identification and evaluation of Pumped storage schemes using remote sensing and GIS.
- To undertake site visit for ground trothing.
- Analyzing, interpretation, GIS analysis.
- Report preparation assistance.
Rs. 25,000/- to 60,000/- + HRA.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail email@example.com
- Candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/ certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Principal Investigator: Arun Kumar
You may also be interested in:
- Research Associate & Assistant at Tezpur University, Assam [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 2
- Research Associate at National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai: Apply by Sep 3