Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the consultancy/ research project(s) under Prof Arun Kumar, Convener, Institute Green committee office, Deptt of Hydro and Renewable energy, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Project Associate (01)
To carry out the following activities:
- To collect the data from different offices required to a green committee.
- To follow up with different offices of the institute on the decision taken on the Green Committee.
- To communicate through emails, telephones, and messages to different offices.
- To identify the gaps and barriers and bring out to the notice of convenor of the green committee.
- To assist the green committee.
The candidate should have a B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering/ B.Arch. The candidate should have established skills in communication, drafting reports, developing material for the institute community.
Rs. 25,000/ to Rs. 60,000/- + HRA
How to Apply?
Candidates desiring to apply and send their applications only by email along with the scanned copy of following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Self-attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
The filled-in application forms are to be sent via email to email@example.com. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Please note that no TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview. The last date to apply is May 25, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Assistant (Under SERB funded Project) at IIT Palakkad: Apply by May 19.