Applications are invited for the temporary post of Project Associate under Short term engagement basis, in the Dept. of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Madras.
M.Sc / B.Tech / B.Pharm or M.Tech / M.Pharm in materials, chemistry, nanotechnology, textile, polymers, pharmacy courses with a prior experience in electrospinning/spraying of polymers.
- Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
- The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate/call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/ test/ interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is 15.11.2020.
E-mail: recruitment[at]imail.iitm.ac.in/ icsrrecruitment[at]iitm.ac.in
Contact: 044- 2257 8357