Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, for consultancy projects, under the Project investigator Dr. K. Muthukkumaran, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, and Tamil Nadu.
- Name of the Project AAI Madurai – Geotechnical Consultancy Project
- Name of the Funding Agency Airport Authority of India, Madurai
- Project Positions and Number 1. Project Associate 2. Project Assistant
- M. Tech./M.E. in Geotechnical Engineering/ Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering with B. Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering
- Experience in geotechnical investigations and design is desirable
- Diploma in Civil or B.E/B. Tech in Civil Engineering
- Experience in geotechnical projects is desirable
- Basic computer knowledge
- Carryout Geotechnical Investigation Projects
- Analysis of data and design
- Report preparation
- Involvement in projects pertaining to Geotechnical lab and field testing
- Collection of field data
- Conducting laboratory tests
- Assisting in report preparation
Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to Dr. K.Muthukkumaran, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with the subject marked as “Project Associate/Assistant”.
The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is 3rd January 2022, 04.00 p.m.
- Project Associate: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 12,000/- per month
Click here to view the official notification Project Associate & Assistant Under AAI Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: