Applications are invited for Project Associate (App Developer) at IIT Ropar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 August 2021. IIT Ropar – TIF is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual(s) to be a part of our journey towards a sustainable future.
About IIT Ropar- TIF
IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation (TIF) is a Section – 8 company founded to support the initiatives of recently established Technology Innovation Hub – AWaDH (Agriculture and Water Technology Development Hub) at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar in the framework of National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM – ICPS) by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The TIF supports the R&D in the domain of Agriculture and Water and provides incubation support to technology-based start-ups towards sustainable agriculture and the environment.
- B.Tech/B.E. orM.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with NET (CSIT/UGC) or GATE qualification
- Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may also be considered as per DST rules on a reduced fellowship.
- Working knowledge of flutter & dart .
- Familiarity with Java & Swift for flutter platform channels.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns — MVP, MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Familiarity with nodejs backend integration with parse server.
- Knowledge of UX and UI design.
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to email@example.com on or before 22nd August 2021,
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior experience)
- Any proof of identity
Write “Application for Project Associate (App developer) IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Rs. 31,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided, based on availability.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate (App Developer) at IIT Ropar (TIF).
You may also be interested in: