Applications are invited for Project Associate and Assistant Under DST Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 February.
Applications are required on plain paper (off line) for purely temporary post in DST sponsored project entitled “Development of Point of Care Device for Identification of Specific Oral Cancer” as mentioned below:
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech in Science/Nanoscience/Nanotechnology
- Desirable:Candidate should have sufficient experience with quality publications on biosensor
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/ month + 27 % HRA =Rs.39,370/-
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc in Bioelectronics and Instrumentation/M.Tech in Nanoscience/ nanotechnology
- Desirable: Candidate should sufficient experience on biosensor and device experience
- Salary: Rs. 22,000/ month
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/ age, address, essential/ technical/ professional qualifications, experiences, research work, list of published books/articles should reach the Dr. Partima Solanki (Principal Investigator), Special Centre for Nanoscience, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067on or before 25 February 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate and Assistant Under DST Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: