The CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB), desires to engage qualified incumbents on a purely temporary basis for the posts of Project Assistants.
CSIR Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB) is a scientific research institute devoted primarily to biological research. It is a part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. The institute was founded in 1977 as the Center for Biochemical Technology with a primary focus on biochemical research but has since shifted its research focus to integrative biology.
“Integrative GENomics of COVID-19” (INGENCoV2).
- Project Assistant-II (03)
- Project Assistant-III (01)
For Project Assistant-II
M.Sc./B.Tech. in any branch of Life Sciences/ Computational Science/ Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks .
For Project Assistant-III
M.Sc./ B. Tech. in any branch of Life Sciences/ Computational Sciences/ Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks and a minimum of two years of experience. OR M. Tech/MCA in any branch of Life Sciences/ Computational Sciences/ Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks and a minimum of two years of experience.
Those candidates who are still pursuing M.Sc./ B.Tech or any qualification for the above post(s) on the last date of application will not be considered and age will be calculated on the last date of receiving applications
- For Project Assistant-II: Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA
- For Project Assistant-III: Rs. 35,000 + 24% HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the interview.
- The engagement shall be as per the guidelines of the CSIR/ Funding agency.
- Candidates will have an option to give a reply in Hindi.
- The last date to apply is June 5, 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates have to keep ready with them a valid photo ID card, an updated signed C. V. (clearly mentioning Date of Birth, Highest Qualification with percentage, Correspondence Address, and Email-ID), Dissertation (if any), Ph.D. thesis (if any) and original certificates/ Self-attested photocopies for verification.
- The Online Interview will be held on June 9, 2020, at 10:30, am via video call for selected candidates.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF & RA (Under DST Funded Projects) at IIT Bhubaneswar: Apply by June 10.