Walk-in-Interview will be held at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 21.10.2019 (Monday) at 9.00 AM for the selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
- Project Assistant-I
- Project Assistant-II
- Project Assistant-III
- HF and HCI mixed acid recovery from silicon carbide purification process effluent via diffusion dialysis and bipolar membrane electrodialysis.
- Development of Visible Light Active Functional Materials for Efficient Photocatalytic and Photoelectrocataltic Generation of Hydrogen.
- Catalysis for Sustainable development.
- Development and construction of lightweight AL-Si-Mg aerospace/automotive components using additive manufacturing and powder metallurgy processes.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) OR,
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) OR,
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant-I: Rs. 25,000/-pm
- Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25,000/-pm
- Project Assistant-III: Rs. 28,000/- pm
- The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 21.10.2019 (Monday) CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
Phone Number: 04565-241241 / 227778