Applications are invited for Project Assistant Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 15 March.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Project Assistant for the SERB-DST sponsored project in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Optimal Solution Evaluation
- Sponsored Agency: SERB-DST, (Govt. of India) New Delhi.
- Duration: 08 month or till completion of this project.
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Anupam Biswas
- Age Limit 35 Years
- Essential Qualification BE/BTech in CSE/IT or MCA
- Desirable Experience Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred
Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and other relevant documents to Dr. Anupam Biswas, PI, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar, Assam-788010 through email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for the post of Project Assistat under the SERB
project” on or before 15-March-2022.
Interview date: 18-March-2022, time: 10:30 AM, Dept of CSE. If pandemic conditions and Government regulations prevailed at the time of interview, it will be conducted through online mode, which will be notified in due course of time.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Assistant Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- JRF in Computational Complexity Theory Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by Mar 20