Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Project Assistant (PA) for the DST-SERB (SRG)
sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Investigation of silicon oil-based MR damper and biodegradable oil-based MR damper for attenuation of the jump phenomena in an unbalanced rotor-motor system.
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- No. of posts: 01 (One)
- Duration: 02 years
- Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Alfa Bisoi
- Essential Qualification: B.E./B. Tech./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Desirable Qualification: Master Degree in Mechanical System Design/Design/Mechatronics/Applied Mechanics with relevant research experience in the field of Design/Dynamics and Vibration Analysis. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- Age Limit 30 (as on closing date of application, 07.03.2021)
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the PI accompanying photocopies of all relevant documents with self-attestation to the address: Dr. Alfa Bisoi, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar–788010, Assam, India (Contact 8249355270). Candidate should write “Application for the post of Project Assistant under the project SRG/2020/001033” on the top of the envelope containing the filled application form with relevant documents.
Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the PI through email (alfabisoi[at]mech.nits.ac.in) with the subject as “Application for the post of Project Assistant under the project SRG/2020/001033” on or before 07.03.2021 up to 5 PM IST. Application received after 07.03.2021 will not be accepted.
23.03.2021, 10:30 AM IST, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
Rs. 20,000/- per month.