Applications are invited for Project Assistant Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 28 October.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Project Assistant (PA) for the DST sponsored project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Sustainable Energy System for Achieving Novel Carbon Neutral Energy Communities (SUSTENANCE)
- Sponsored Agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- No. of posts: 01 (One)
- Duration: 42 Months (extension based on performance review every 12 months)
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Asha Rani M. A.
- Age Limit 35 Years
- Essential Qualification B.Sc. in Chemistry from recognized University according to DST guidelines
- Desirable Qualification / Experience: Candidates having B. Sc. Chemistry degree will be given preference. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
Applicants are asked to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email: email@example.com. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email.
Rs. 20,000 + 08% HRA per month (if accommodation is not provided by the Institute).
Click here to view the official notification of Project Assistant Under DST Funded Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: