Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Project Assistant (PA) to work on the following project sponsored by DST-NSTMIS (NSTMIS/2019/160) under the supervision of Dr. Manish Kumar Bajpai, PDPM Indian Institute of Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (An Institute of National Importance under MHRD, Govt. of India).
The position is purely on temporary basis, with an initial appointment for one year, which is extendable up to TWO more years, solely based on performance. Further, the candidate will be encouraged for applying to regular Ph.D. program of the institute under Project Based Fellowship. Candidates selected in this category for PhD programme will get same stipend as of the project salary.
- Project Title: Design and development of centralized database on scholarship/ fellowships awarded in S & T sector.
- PI: Dr. Manish Kumar Bajpai
- Duration: 03 Years
- Candidates must hold M.Tech/ M.S./M.E. in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/IT (Information Technology) or in related areas. They must also hold B. Tech/ B.E./B.S (4 Years) in CSE/ IT or Related Area with 1st class or equivalent in BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech with GATE/UGC NET. OR Candidates having BE/B.Tech. in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/IT (Information Technology) or in related areas with CPI more than 8.0 or (75%) With GATE/UGC NET.
- Desirable: Working experience of Mobile App development and Knowledge of Distributed Database Management System is desirable.
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- All the responses received till 2359 Hr March 12, 2021 will be considered for the above post.
Interview will be held in Virtual Mode only on March 15, 2021. All the shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the detailed schedule of the interview.
Rs. 22000/- only (Consolidated).
Dr. Manish Kumar Bajpai
Phone: 0761 2794227