IIT Bombay invites applications from bright and motivated individuals for the posts of Project Assistant, Project Manager & JRF in various funded projects at the institute.
- Application of Spoken Tutorials: Application of Spoken tutorials -Create audio-video tutorials on various open
source software, health and nutrition topics and offer training programs for schools and colleges
- Phase II Free and Open Source Software for Education
- Development and Heat Transfer analysis of material for encapsulated phase change material for medium and high-temperature solar applications.
- For Project Assistant: M.Sc Computer Science, with 2 yrs relevant experience in the educational institution, Should have sound technical knowledge, strong organizational and problem-solving abilities, good communication &
interpersonal skills; self-motivated.
- For Project Manager: MTech/ME/MDes/MBA or equivalent degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, Minimum 2 years of experience in managing a team of minimum 10 people. Familiarity with FOSS culture and development is essential. Knowledge of Open source software packages will be useful. Should have
good leadership and communication skills. Should possess project management skills such as timely delivery of deliverables, scheduling and tracking the project progress as per the plan, timely and accurate reporting and team management.
- For JRF: B.Tech with 2 years of experience/ M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering. Must be qualified through GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET.
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 32000/- pm
- For Project Manager: Salary range from Rs.50000 to Rs 70000 + Rs.6000.00/-
- For JRF: Consolidated salary Rs.25000/- p.m. + 30% HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the various posts by clicking here.
- The position is temporary for 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the
successful completion of the project.
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org