Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
- Name of the Project: “Studies On Continuous Flow Macrolactonization using Metal Catalyst towards Drugs and Natural Products”
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
- Preference: Candidates having valid CSIR-UGC-NET / GATE / equivalent score card with research experience in Organic Chemistry will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a period of 8 months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of project.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to chem_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before March 10, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 15/2021” and “Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)” in the
subject line of the email.
- Project Assistant – Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA to Rs. 24,840/- +24% HRA per month depending upon the experience.
- Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)- Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET / GATE or equivalent scorecard